|Daino_16 / sxc.hu|
- A pocket folder (good if the cover is the opening of the doc).
- A brief cover letter (three short paragraphs) on your company letterhead. This should include information about you,and your qualifications, your company and the program. Include website information and awards.
- A short synopsis of the the program (like the blurb on the DVD).
- Bios of the principles in the doc and the crew.
- Any interesting information that you think might sell the program.
- Press clippings.
Lesson 42: God is in th dinky details
Next week: 43: The Dead Zone